Every care is taken to secure the permission from the original copyright holder of displayed pictures. In most cases, we will contact you either before we make the feature post, or immediately after, to verify your agreement to the displayed content, and the accuracy of our “link back” to you.
There are situations when the attribution (or the copyright) information for the picture is not known, such as the case with images received through anonymous mailing lists and various mail contributors. If for any reason you’d like us to remove or to correct the images, please contact us by email at email@example.com. We will promptly fulfill your requests.
We also encourage you to contact us with information about original sources, if it’s not mentioned on the site.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Those rights are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights is reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or images from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- edit or otherwise modify any material printed off or downloaded in any way;
- use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or graphics separately from any accompanying text; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
IP Addresses: We may use your IP address (the location of your computer on the internet) to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our sites, to gauge the popularity of content areas, and to gather broad demographic information for prospective advertisers.
Voiceuneed.com uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
Google Analytics analyze how users use Voiceuneed.com.
The information generated about your use (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of Voiceuneed.com, compiling reports on activity for its staff and providing other services relating to web page activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Voiceuneed.com also use Google Adsense for Display Advertising. Users can opt out of this service or customize their Google Display Network ads by using the Ad Settings.
Cookies: We use “cookies” to help deliver advertisements and to identify unique browsers that visit us and to track usage throughout our sites.
Availability of the Website
We make no promise that the Website will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the Website will be fault-free.
If a fault occurs with the Website you should report it to using our feedback form and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the Website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services.
We will attempt to restore the Website as soon as we reasonably can.
What Information We Collect
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. By ‘sensitive information’ we mean details like:
Your name & Your email address
How We Use This Data
We only send you promotional emails if you have explicitly double opted-in. We do not sell, rent or share email addresses, and we never will. We will only share personal information when required by law (eg, if subpoenaed to do so).
- The reason we collect information like email addresses is to provide you with a better service. For example, we need some personal details to do the following:
- To improve our service (eg, you now have the option to receive your search results by email)
- Technical support (eg, if you are experiencing problems that we can’t replicate)
- User newsletters (you only receive this if you double opt-in to receive it)
- To customise your user experience (eg, we can show your web hosts that match your requirements)
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers.
For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website. Or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collect personally identifiable information.